Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 10 Standard Process Purifiation

Breakfast: Shock! A smoothie!
Lunch: I ate at a restaurant owned by the chiropractor who suggested this program. I had a salad (forgot to tell them to leave off the cheese and croutons. Only a little cheese and gave away the croutons to husband and son), tomato soup, unsweet tea
Dinner: Salad, stir-fried zucchini, red cabbage and onion
Snack: Smoothie
Workout: I kinda forgot about working out during this process and I used to run 3 miles/3x weekly! Just too much snow and ice! So tonight me and my BFF went for a long walk. I had to tell her we needed to slow down after about an hour. I just couldn't do it. I made the comment I didn't know if it was because of the program or if I was really out of shape and she said it is definitely the program because she didn't feel like we had done anything! I do not know how others continue running during this because I can not!

I was at work extra late tonight and when I picked the kids up I started making them sandwiches. I was so tempted to just make one myself because I did not have energy or desire to make anything for myself. But I held strong!

I started thinking about that donut I ate.......

It was a plain yeast donut, which is normally one of my favorites. Guess what. It didn't taste that good. And while I was eating it, I thought it tasted like lard. I kept thinking, enjoy this, you haven't had one is so long but I didn't enjoy it!

As I was headed home from work today, I passed the same donut shop and in all my stress I thought I should just stop and get one. In my former life...you know, 10 days ago....I would have stopped for one. Today, I drove on by because I no longer desire to eat it. That is a big change I am happy about!

No comments:

Post a Comment