Saturday, February 12, 2011

Day 5 Standard Process Purification

Day 5

Supplements: SP Cleanse- 7 capsules 3x/day, SP Complete- 2 scopes, Whole Food Fiber- 1 Tablespoon

Water: I have no idea! With it being the weekend, I just drank water. I don't believe I got in the minimum of 64 oz. I did buy one of those reusable, hard plastic cups with the straw because I find I drink water much better if I have a straw. So just a suggestion if you are having trouble getting all the water in, it might be worth a try.

Menu
:
Breakfast: My smoothie mix was not very good this morning. I forgot to put in the pineapple juice and it was kinda hard to get it down! I am glad my doctor told me about adding the juice because it has made a difference.

Lunch: Salad with this dressing idea- just olive oil, lemon juice and a little salt. It was a nice change from the balsamic vinaigrette.

Snack: banana

Dinner:
1/2 cup brown rice
salad
Sweet Potato

Snack: second smoothie made with some fresh spinach. I know it added vitamins but you can not taste them!

What am I feeling:
Today is a Saturday and has been hard. During the week I am so scheduled so today required a lot more will power. BUT I did not eat any of the Jelly Belly jellybeans we purchased nor did I succumb to the overwhelming desire to lick the peanut butter left of the spoon after making the kid's lunch!! Funny how fast food hasn't been a temptation for me but things like peanut butter, bread and cheese are. I really thought I would miss fast food but the only thing I really want is some pizza.

No comments:

Post a Comment