Sunday, February 20, 2011

Day 13 Standard Process Purification


I do not believe I am eating enough protein. My father has special diet restrictions and is required to have 80 grams of protein a day. He is bigger than I am but I have only been eating one SP smoothie with two rounded scoops a day which has a mere 10 grams of protein.

I have been getting so tired. I mean, come home from work, do only the absolute necessary duties, lay on the couch and let the kids run wild type of tired. I have taken several naps and I NEVER take naps. That is not normal. I thought it was because either my cycle or because I have become a little physically active with my restricted diet but now I think it is because I need protein. Lucky for me....I love my smoothies. Here is a picture of one of my smoothies. It is a little brown from the lack of fruit and the spinach but it is oh so yummy. I can handle having another smoothie a day. I am not struggling with the 2 veggies to 1 fruit so I will see if this helps me feel better.

No special recipes for today. I added 3 oz of chicken at dinnertime. Lovin' the zucchini and red cabbage stir-fry.

Victories for the day: Family played games and ate popcorn. I snacked on some strips of red cabbage and cauliflower.

Had a friend gathering at McDonald's after church tonight and I could have eaten some greasy something but instead I ordered a delish salad. I did have ranch dressing but did not use the entire package. I peg it a victory. I no longer want to live all or nothing but to celebrate the times I choose better than worse.

No comments:

Post a Comment