Supplements: SP Cleanse- 7 capsules 3x/day, SP Complete- 2 scopes, Whole Food Fiber- 1 Tablespoon
Water: 80 ounces
Breakfast: I have quit using the recipes from SPPP and this is what I am doing:
- 1 cup frozen fruit (pineapple, peaches, strawberry, mango)
- 1 cup water
- 2 rounded Tbs. of SP Complete
- 1 T Whole Food Fiber
- pineapple juice
Steamed kale and tomato
1/2 Brown rice with little bit of butter and sea salt
Sweet Potato, Carrot, Apple, and Red Lentil Soup Allrecipes.com Some modifications made to fit SPPP.
- 1/4 cup butter
- 2 large sweet potatoes, peeled and chopped
- 3 large carrots, peeled and chopped
- 1 apple, peeled, cored and chopped
- 1 onion, chopped
- 1/2 cup red lentils
- 1/2 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1/2 teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 4 cups vegetable broth
- Melt the butter in a large, heavy bottomed pot over medium-high heat. Place the chopped sweet potatoes, carrots, apple, and onion in the pot. Stir and cook the apples and vegetables until the onions are translucent, about 10 minutes.
- Stir the lentils, ginger, ground black pepper, salt, cumin, chili powder, paprika, and vegetable broth into the pot with the apple and vegetable mixture. Bring the soup to a boil over high heat, then reduce the heat to medium-low, cover, and simmer until the lentils and vegetables are soft, about 30 minutes.
What am I feeling:
I am feeling tired today. I haven't had the dreaded day 3 headache I have heard about but I do feel extra tired. I even laid down for a micro-nap. You know how it is with kids! Other than the fatigue I feel just fine.