Saturday, February 19, 2011

Day 12 Standard Process Purification

I am beginning to think the reason there aren't many personal blogs about this purification is because people don't finish it! I read a new blog yesterday and by day 10 or 11 the person said they were going to start adding things back into their diet like beans, low-fat dairy and such. This is difficult and I am realizing it in not natural. I am weak.

Monthly, I participate in a food give-away. We load food into cars and on average give food to 400 families. Yesterday I loaded yogurt. Each family received 2-6 packs of Dannon yogurt; not hard. I couldn't finish it! After about 1 1/2 hours someone had to take over for me. He looked at me and asked if I felt well because he said I didn't look good. He asked me to please sit down
because he was concerned I would pass out. In truth, I was REALLY tired. I wanted to sit down and I had to take a nap last night.
Cars begin lining up 4 hrs before give-away!

Our bodies are made to crave food needed to survive. Because of our access to processed and fast foods, our body have become addicted to those foods but I still believe under those layers, we crave what we need to function. There are foods that do not fall within the label of 'healthy food' that I want to eat. But I also want things like almonds, oatmeal and beans.

I am going to keep up with the SPPP but I will be making sure to have 2 smoothies a day. I need the protein.

No comments:

Post a Comment