Friday, February 25, 2011

Day 17 & 18 Standard Process Purification

Day 17 and 18 have been tiring again. I bought some protein bars and added handfuls of almonds as well as the chicken but it hasn't made a difference. What happened to the good feeling? I see the doctor next week and I can't wait to ask him how to proceed. I have heard of other people who visited their doctors every week and I could definitely see why that could be helpful.

I used this recipe for some great butternut squash.

Roasted Butternut Squash

3 c. cubed butternut squash
2 T. balsamic vinegar
1 t. smoked paprika
1 t. garlic powder
1/2 t. onion powder
1/4 t. pepper

  • Preheat oven to 375.
  • Toss all ingredients in a medium bowl.
  • Spray a cookie sheet and spread squash in single layer.
  • Bake at 375 for 20 minutes. Turn squash and bake for another 20-30 minutes, until desired crispiness.

No comments:

Post a Comment